29 March 2016

It seems that spring is back in town



Good morning loves! It seems that spring is back in town and I hope that this time is for real! I won`t present you the weather for this week, but it looks like this week it will be extremely awesome.
So, in the same direction with the weather I have created a new spring inspired outfit that it`s just perfect with the cherry blossom trees that get back to life during this season.
You must know and if you don`t, the stripes are back this season so, when I first saw this blouse at Romwe I know I had to buy it and with the skirt, is not a special story, but I just liked it ♥

Well, long story short, I am on my way to a new event and I`m extremely tired because yesterday I was to the Concepto event and the party kept a bit longer than usual since Cluj was in town and we had to make it count this time too ♥ So I will leave you with the details of my outfit in the I was wearing section and with more pictures that might inspire your next outfit picks.

I wish you a wonderful day!
Kisses, M ♥


P.S.: I`m driving now and I had to write my text in traffic.
P.S.S.: Nothing bad happened, don`t worry :D 

 I was wearing:
Romwe Stripes Shirt: Here
Romwe White Skirt: Here
Ami Clubwear Sandals: Here
Bag: Similar Here









6 comments:

  1. You look stunning in white!! It is obvious you are happy that Spring is back! Too bad you had to write this article in traffic, but it is a good one! Also love your bag! Xx Susanne - http://bagatyou.com (bag-aholic from Amsterdam)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normal ca o sa-mi iau si eu fusta din asta, ii prea tare :)))

    http://livinginashoe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you look beautifully :)
    you have a wonderful blouse and skirt :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow lovely lovely post! Soo inspiring and I love your hair colour <3
    xx
    Julie
    The Lady Fairer

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfection, love how you pulled the look together. Gorgeous. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! perfect look for spring! pretty!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)