10 October 2015

When the temperature drops to... PINK


Good morning! Right now I`m already on my way to Iasi and I decided to prepare this post for you right before my departure. I will keep you updated with all the news from the moment I will arrive because as far as I know, it will be extremely fun and interesting around there. Maybe we will have the chance to meet there and have a great Saturday party at Papillon starting with 11 P.M.

 About the outfit, well it was an extremely windy evening and you can see this from my pictures. It was nice though, but I`m starting to think more at my future autumn outfits. Until now, we had felt some summer influence and it could have been seen also on my outfits. 

I hope you like it and maybe it will inspire you to continue to wear more bright outfits because this autumn/winter we can also wear pastels and when I`m saying this I`m referring more to pink ahahaha.

Wish you all a wonderful weekend 
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Pink jachet: My own design (order yours too: manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com)
Freyrs Sunglasses
T-shirt Zara















2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)