7 October 2015

When Fringes are the only thing I`m thinking about


Hi loves! How are you? Today beside the usual outfit post, I want to make you a small suggestion. Do everything fast and finish earlier and enjoy the rest of the day, because as far as I`ve heard the weather is not going to improve from tomorrow but the other way round. So we have to be prepared because this season will finally get in charge. 

So, for today I have prepared another outfit that is still suitable for this kind of weather. In fact this was the outfit I wore last night at the Swarovski event for their fall-winter 2015-2016 collection. Just a few pictures took right before the event in a hurry but what can we do in 20 minutes :D 

Right now I have to go, but I hope that my outfit will inspire you and don`t forget to enjoy your day because it will take a while for us to see, sunny days like this one!!
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Versace for H&M Sandals
















2 comments:

  1. Migrate into our lungs once in our bodies tolerates wreak havoc with our endocrine system cause birth defects and cancer damage our motto Cindery a and like asylums and Natto5 most relevant to this presentation tolerates poison our proxy zones the first signs of Dali toxicity showed up in the Korean and Vietnam wars where injured soldiers would occasionally.

    http://t-rexmusclefacts.com/natto5/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the set is perfect :)
    I like your skirt and a blouse;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)