15 October 2015

To be or not to be Blode?!?!


 Good morning again! when you`ll see this post, I will be already on my way to prepare something awesome for you. Don`t ask what, I will show it to you as soon as possible. But, in the mean time, I will ask you an extremely serious question: Should I go back to blonde or stay this way? 

This is the question of the last month. I am thinking of a blonde comeback but I`m not really sure if I should do it :( You advice will be highly appreciated. 

Regarding the outfit, this was how I decided to dress up yesterday for the BSB new Store opening in Promenada Mall. Beside the grand opening, I have to confess that I saw some items and I think that they will be soon added to my wardrobe. Or at least they should be added :)).

Ok, I would have probably said one more thing, but is 2 A.M. already and I still have to clean my face and remove the make-up, a fast shower and fast in bed because tomorrow will be a looong day. And you also know that I`m not really complaining, but there are things that surround us that are completely unacceptable. 
But life goes on with or without them. 

Have a wonderful day
Kisses, Manuella ♥

P.S.: The winner of the Giveaway organized in collaboration with Ever Pretty is.....

Pirvu Ramona Cristiana 22 September 2015 at 23:38
pirvuramona91@gmail.com, marimea s
Reply Delete
Congrats dear, you`ll receive an email as soon as possible with more details.

I was wearing:
Zara Shirt
Zara boots










5 comments:

  1. Definitely blonde <3 ...and thank you :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually I like frequent changes in my look so I should say you yes to blonde, but your present hair is so pretty that I really dunno what to say! So, if you want, change the colour of your hair every time you want, but only if you easily can turn back to your previous colour in case you aren't satisfied by the results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is sooo beautiful! And that bag is gorgeous. I like your hair! :)
    Beehive - New outfit post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great! Totally in love with that red jacket! :)

    Cute heels and bag! You're just so pretty! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)