6 October 2015

Pink for better days


 Hi loves! for today I have prepared a bright outfit that I think... well I don`t want to think anymore :)) 
This kind of weather is extremely chaotic. I wanted to say that is suitable for this kind of weather but the temperature changes from one day to another makes me think about what I should wear that day for at least an hour. It not really ok but what can I say? 

I hope it can inspire your decision for this week and the sweater is my favorite personal touch. Pink makes me happy ♥

Wish you all a wonderful day
Kisses, Manuella  ♥

I was wearing:
Guess Watch
Front Row Shop Jeans












4 comments:

  1. That sweater looks super snuggy! :)

    Looking great in those jeans and high heels! :D

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright outfit and think that it's so cool that it is worth to wear it anyway despite the weather: it is just perfect throughout the fall until the arrival of winter!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)