13 October 2015

Online Shopping & Discounts


If you will ever decide to ask some fashionistas about designer items, investments, sales and online shopping you`ll probably be surprised by the fact that most of them will have probably the same answers or similar ones. Why is that? Well, because we all want to have those designer items and we have particular pieces that we crave on. 

Being able to buy them at super discounts is the deal that we are all searching for. Spend less money on something that costs even more and also on items that will remain on our wardrobes more than just a season. 

So today I will share some great tips with you. Shopbop, my favorite online shop that sells designer pieces, is running a 25% discount and you can enjoy it by using the code: INTHEFAM25. Click on the code and you`ll be directed to the website.

 There are some brand exclusions and pay attention to them. You can see the entire list HERE. Also it is extremely important to know that the Sale will end on Friday Morning ( around 9A.M. the Romanian Time Zone).

This doesn`t mean that all the designers were excluded. You can still enjoy discounts for designers like: Michael Kors, Prada, Aquazzura, Belstaff, Giuseppe Zanotti, Gucci, Kenzo, Diane von Furstenberg, Versace, Saint Laurent and many others. It will be much more easier to check the excluded designers list because they are like 10 or so,from a list of more than 100 brands.

I have to tell you that I cannot share with you my thoughts if I don`t experience them first. So I also ordered something from the website by enjoying the 25% discount.

 I wanted them for a while and today I ordered the Prada Baroque Sunglasses at  $300... I know this is the actual price on the website but in this amount I also included the Import duties and taxes applied, since Romania is outside the US. For all the non US countries it is extremely important to know the VAT and the the applied taxes because this can increase your final price.
In Romania the VAT is 24% of the paid price, and you`ll find the perfect chance to be able to eliminate this VAT by enjoying the discount.

I will share with you more pictures once I will receive the sunglasses. Usually it takes around 3 days to arrive from the US. So this week I will have them in my hand. Can`t wait.

Let me know if you have decided to buy something too. You shouldn`t miss this opportunity ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)