8 October 2015

My type of Army ♥



I have to confess that there are items in my wardrobe that don`t see the sunlight more than 2 times in their entire life. Well, 2 times for some of them is a happy situation because there are items that are brand new in my wardrobe. Don`t ask me why is so, because I don`t have an exact answer. My only thought is that I am that kind of the buyer that fall in love at first sight and as fast as I fall in love, I will also get bored with the items. 

This happened also with this pair of high heels... and with the khaki vest. If you remember it, last time I wore it in a more casual way, as a dress combined with a pair of gladiator sandals ♥ I love both combinations and I would like to know which one is your favorite?! :D

I hope you like it and I want to wish you all a wonderful day
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Animal Print Heels  
























4 comments:

  1. I love this combo ❤ it so perfect for you 💋

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look phenomenal as always :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the shoes,and thanks for you share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry number one primary email account be cut you're your inbox will be bombarded many unsightly won't sell your email addresses you know ensure that's not been my experience Alpha Peak my experiences or something stocking on another as well some do it on a Gmail account but it doesn't matter so I watch what comes in and I begin to see you have all.

    http://shredhdxhelp.com/alpha-peak/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)