20 October 2015

Powder pink & Silver sequins


 Good Morning! It seems that yesterday Summer, or at least the weather of a late summer, was back in the city and I decided to take advantage of it to wear again one of my favorite blouse ever ♥ I combined it with this new pair of silver sequin trousers and he nude stilettos because I didn`t want my feet frozen.

I have to go now, but stay tunned because I have prepared more cute outfits for you.
Wish you all a wonderful day
Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing:
Open Back Blouse ( Old)
Yoins Sequins Trousers
Nude Stiletto Similar Here
Marc Jacobs Watch Here
White leather Bag Similar Here
Freyrs Sunglasses


















2 comments:

  1. Looove your outfit, baby!!

    Kisses

    www.miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look phenomenal :)
    a beautiful combination of colors :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)