12 October 2015

Little details perfect for the office outfit


Good morning again. This time, I`m writing you directly from Iasi even if I have took this pictures on the day before I left to this wonderful city. Is a short outfit recommendation perfect, i would say, for the office. Is something usual and common: black and white combo, small accessories but I like to think about the pants details as being a small touch that can change a bit the entire outfit. 

More for conservative persons, but in the same time chic and comfortable. I don`t have much time, but I hope you`ll enjoy my post and for more details check the I was wearing section because there you`ll find direct links to each item. 

I have to go now, but have a wonderful Saturday
Kisses, Manuella ♥


I was wearing:
Freys Sunglasses
Vintage clutch









2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)