10 August 2015

Baby Blue and Pink



You don`t really get to see me extremely often wearing lady like outfits but when I do, I accessorize them with a big smile. It is always a pleasure to change the style of my outfits and also a challenge because I want to have different kind of outfits that suit more than just one occasion.

This time, I`m sharing with you my weekend outfit, more precisely the outfit I wore on Saturday because on Sunday we had the pleasure to spend some quality time at home with our best friends, doing some home made burgers and enjoying a great talk.

What do you think about it? Also, you have all the details in the I was wearing section with direct links to each item. 
What do you think about this small change of style? I will be happy to receive your comments and look forward to hear if you have more suggestions of what kind of outfit or style do you want to see next :D

Kisses, Manuella ♥


 I was wearing:
Front Row Shop Skirt
She In Vest
Albertine`s luxury collection for Yvy Bags  Smart Bag
Zara Sandals
Marc Jacobs Watch







4 comments:

  1. beautiful, feminine, classy :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this super feminine outfits.. and you do them so well! :)

    And that smile is priceless! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esti superba iubita! Ador sandalele!!

    Kisses

    www.miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome style :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)